Ron Wilkins is a recently retired Africana Studies and History Department professor from California State University, Dominguez Hills and West Los Angeles College respectively.
The central focus of his proposal located on the links "home page" is Latino(a) Heritage Month (September) and the relatively unknown role of black fighters during Mexico's struggle for independence. Mr.
Wilkins will be available from 13-24 September. The cost of the presentation is $500 per session and/or packages which can be negotiated. Ron Wilkins can be contacted at email@example.com.
Professional Services Summary
· Assists educators and organizers in the development of cross-cultural education strategies where such strategies or programs were previously non-existent or deficient.
· Guides educators and organizers toward improving and strengthening relations between black and brown peoples through education, advocacy, community organizing, and crisis intervention.
· Provides recipients with relevant bilingual historical and contemporary materials, analytical pieces and problem-solving materials.
· Conducts cross-cultural professional development seminars with teachers, parents student facilitators and incarcerated persons, enabling each to create and sustain positive and mutually-supportive relationships between black and brown peoples (performs student assemblies to accomplish same).
· Brings critical resources to bear which expose the collaborative historical experiences between Mexican and African peoples and the benefits in store for present-day and future generations should such cooperative efforts continue.
Thanks for taking a look at my online brochure. I have more than 20 years of experience and can provide customized services for your school, organization or institution. My core belief is to do that which maximizes the unity of black and brown peoples and is in the best interest of those who want to take advantage of what I can offer.